Free Printable Thank You Card – Chicago Wedding!
Confession – when I was planning my wedding last year, I was a pretty cost-conscious bride. And a crafty one too. Folks, that is a dangerous combination. Despite the urgings of my very reasonable fiance and my dear friends who were concerned with my sanity, I took on far more DIY wedding projects than is remotely reasonable for one person. While I wouldn’t say I recommend the full-DIY approach to weddings (unless you’re some sort of Martha Stewart-esque genius with an extra couple hundred hours on your hands), I did stumble upon a couple of cost saving tips that are worth passing on.
Ready for my number one tip?
Print your own thank you cards online.
Between the showers, the dinners, and (of course) the gifts, you’re going to go through a ton of those puppies. And a beautiful Thank You card can easily set you back $2-$4 a pop. So instead of bulk ordering note cards from my favorite high-end paperie, I created a sweet digital design, and had 250 of them printed at Got Print for a whopping $67. Not bad right? Plus, we’ve got enough thank you cards to last us for a couple of years at least.
Since designing is pretty much my all-time favorite thing (with the exception of coffee and trips to the dog park, of course) I decided to whip up a free print-ready design, should you care to use it! It matches with my Chicago ketubah | wedding certificate | guestbook poster design.
I’ll continue to add more free printable Thank You card designs week-by-week, so give me a holler if there’s one you’re dying to have. You’ll find all the details at the bottom!
Free Printable Thank You Card Details
- This is a 4″x6″ print-ready design. It’s intended to be the front and back of a single-pane note card, which I think has a much more contemporary look
- DOWNLOAD FRONT | DOWNLOAD BACK
- I usually do my online printing through GotPrint.net. They have a new triple-layered paper that I love. And Amazon or Paper Source are great places to get fun envelopes!
- This is for personal use only. Please don’t resell my design 🙂
- Let me know if you have any questions. I’d love to hear from you.
I'm Adriana Saipe, founder of Ink with Intent. I'm a full-time wedding illustrator who specializes in contemporary ketubahs and unique wedding certificates. Learn more.
Be the first to get special offers, updates from the studio, and more